Disclaimer

I am sharing reviews to some of my favorite reads that you might be interested in. I am NOT compensated for these reviews. If I receive a free e-book for a review I will disclose that in my review. This are my own thoughts and views.

Friday, July 14, 2017

Review: Big Little Lies

Big Little Lies Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is definitely a book you want your children listening to if you have an audio recording. There are some harsher language and difficult adult content issues.

Three women are brought together through school and become entangled in a murder mystery., at a school function.
Big Little Lies deals with domestic violence, and other reverse sexual natures, in a relationship and out. The fronts and lies especially wives tell themselves about what is going on. (I know full well that men can also be victims also).
There is a big issue of bulling with the children. I think some people go over board with bullying in children. Some is just kids being kids and learning to get along with others with others are true bullies. Parents can also be more nasty than children.

At times this was a very hard book to get through with the content being addressed, but it was good non-the-less. Loved the narrators accent and it gave a more reliable reading.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment