Disclaimer

I am sharing reviews to some of my favorite reads that you might be interested in. I am NOT compensated for these reviews. If I receive a free e-book for a review I will disclose that in my review. This are my own thoughts and views.

Monday, March 20, 2017

The 39-Story TreehouseThe 39-Story Treehouse by Andy Griffiths

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A super fast, funny read. I read it in about and hour 1/2, and I am a slow reader.
I started reading it to my children, since I thought they might like it. My 9 yr old took it and finished it themselves before going to sleep. They told me how awesome, and funny the book was, and "I have to read it mom."
It is a funny book, I laughed almost all the way through.
Andy and Terry are two friends living in a tree house and have made some really cool areas; baby dino petting zoo, netless trampoline, rollercoaster so scary dead people won't ride on it, and the chocolate waterfall (our family favorite).
Terry invents and Once-Upon-A-time machine, it will write their book. the machine kicks them out of the tree house, and the boys have to find a way to stop it. Let the adventure begin.
This is the first book I have read by these authors and will definantly look for the books that came before and the upcoming ones.
I have found a new favorite author.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment