Disclaimer

I am sharing reviews to some of my favorite reads that you might be interested in. I am NOT compensated for these reviews. If I receive a free e-book for a review I will disclose that in my review. This are my own thoughts and views.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Review: The Secret of the Sphinx

The Secret of the Sphinx The Secret of the Sphinx by Samuel Bavli
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The story is written more for pre-teens and teens, but I found myself drawn in and excited to read each day. It's a fast-paced adventure/mystery book. Jon is a modern-age boy, trying to help the soul of a vizier, from ancient Egypt, find his murderer.
Though the story is "short" 166 pages and fast paced, I felt like I was still able to get to know the characters and be part of the story of myself. The author did a wonderful job in give just enough information and detail, without being burdensome, that you can picture the story in your mind very vividly.
Samuel Bavli is one of my new favorite authors. Can't wait to read more of his works.

I received a copy of this e-book, from Net Galley in exchange for my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment