Disclaimer

I am sharing reviews to some of my favorite reads that you might be interested in. I am NOT compensated for these reviews. If I receive a free e-book for a review I will disclose that in my review. This are my own thoughts and views.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Review: Good Morning, Superman!

Good Morning, Superman! Good Morning, Superman! by Michael Dahl
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this fun book. It is drawn in a half DC Superman comic page and half real day adventure.
A little boy wakes up and needs to get ready for the day. He loves Superman, so this routine is done in that type of adventure mode. He needs to put on his secret uniform (clothes), get energy (eat), fight villains (toothpaste), gets help from another super hero (sister) and then show his fans (parents) how much he loves them.

Great story for children learning how to take care of themselves in the morning, learning what to do. Colorful and fun. Be a superhero everything is more fun to do when you are. pages and colorful, and small, yet effective amount of words.
Perfect for little ones -6 or 7 year olds.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment