Disclaimer

I am sharing reviews to some of my favorite reads that you might be interested in. I am NOT compensated for these reviews. If I receive a free e-book for a review I will disclose that in my review. This are my own thoughts and views.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Review: Dalmatian in a Digger

Dalmatian in a Digger Dalmatian in a Digger by Rebecca Elliott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a fun story to read with your Working Trucks loving child. It has different animals driving and working with dump trucks, cranes, digger, bulldozer. Little puppy hears and then finds trucks working around his house. He is in for a sweet surprise in the end.

Just a side note: Having a husband who works with these types of big trucks, we were happy to see the drivers wearing hard hats. All except Duck, who is wearing safety glasses, cool, but he needs a hard hat too. And who would let there children around these big working trucks with out proper attire (hard hat and safety goggles) and children aren't allowed to come around these trucks anyway with they are working.

Pages are colorful, full of fun truck sounds, forest animals and very entertaining for your younger children.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment