Disclaimer

I am sharing reviews to some of my favorite reads that you might be interested in. I am NOT compensated for these reviews. If I receive a free e-book for a review I will disclose that in my review. This are my own thoughts and views.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Putter and the Red Car: A Cross-Country Family Adventure Putter and the Red Car: A Cross-Country Family Adventure by Kate K. Lund

Putter and the Red Car: A Cross-Country Family AdventurePutter and the Red Car: A Cross-Country Family Adventure by Kate K. Lund
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received a free ebook of this book from #wisemediagroup in exchange for my honest review.
My preschooler loves Cars and dogs. So when I received this ebook we sat down and read. Putter is a Airedale Terrier and the story is told in his voice. The family is taking a cross country drive, actually they are moving form the East Coast to the West Coast. Along the way they stop in well known cities to see the sites, visit friends, play. Was a great story to use with a USA map so my child could find the cities talked about and follow along on his map. US Geography, here we come.
The pictures were great, done in a style of children they helped convey the feeling of the story coming from a "child" going through some major changes and finding adventure in the ride.

I have been wanting to get more US Geography learning done with my children and books like this one really help my younger children grasping some of the concepts or States, National Parks,  and major cities. 

You can find it here on Amazon If you have Kindle unlimited it is $2.99 at the moment of me writing this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment